Our Anti-Fraud Policy was created to protect us from users producing fake stats and cashing out. Below you can find out the specific rules on traffic and tasks. If these rules are violated, the proper actions will be carried out.
Our Anti-Fraud policy is direct and concise. All unauthentic traffic is prohibited. If our manual review team or our AI automatically detects any fake stats, your account will be terminated indefinitely and you will be permanently banned from SocialDM and accessing its services.
Examples of Generating Unauthentic Stats
- Repeatedly clicking your own link
- Using different devices to click your own link
- Using a VPN to click your own link
- Buying fake traffic from fake traffic sites
- Using any software to generate fake clicks to your link
- Signing up under your own invite link repeatedly
- Using another device to sign up under your own invite link
- Using a VPN to sign up under your own invite link
- Using any automation software to automate the invite process
- Buying fake referrals from fake traffic sites
- Renaming an old video with the video title provided on the YouTube Submission page.
- Creating multiple fake short videos that clearly do not have anything to do with SocialDM at all.
- Submitting fake post i.e. Instagram, Facebook or TikTok post that clearly do not have anything to do with SocialDM at all.
- Submitting Random videos so some other users.
- Using a VPN to attempt to complete a task multiple times.
- Not completing all steps in the offer's requirements.